Key Holder/Sales Assistant
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Monitoring of theft – comes with customer service
- To establish ways to improve sales
- To direct staff members to encourage sales
- Store merchandising- Continuously updated accordingly
- Stock control- know your stock: drawers and stock room included!
- Stocking up of the shop floor
To open and close the store in absence of manager, assistant manager and supervisor. When this is the case jobs to be actioned:
- Encouraging, motivating team with service and sales
- Targets and sales: to be monitored and address ways to meet these.
- Open emails and respond as needed unless addressed to manager only
- Action price changes
- Set up store effectively: targets & floor-walks
- Close down store effectively: Clean, cash-up and pull forward.
- Record any lateness and report to manager
- Deal with customer complaints
30 hour contact £8.72 an hour