The Galleria is at the heart of the community in Hatfield and is involved in socially responsible activities to benefit people of all ages. We are interested in building and maintaining relationships with community partners.
This assistance can be in the form of offering:
- Display space in the galleria to promote your organisation or cause, e.g. The Potters Bar & District Photographic Society’s Annual Exhibition held regularly in the centre.
- Community events hosted in the centre, e.g. Chinese New Year celebrations;
- Special events to raise profile and fundraising;
- Volunteer Recruitment Days;
- Displaying your event on our Community Noticeboard;
If you would like more information on the above please contact our Community Champion.
Click here to read our monthly Community Matters Newsletter Autumn Edition